The newest arrival to the methods of hair extensions has proven itself as the best hair extension method according to countless specialists. It’s the most on-demand type worldwide.
This type comprises safe-use and non-toxic polyurethane tapes that are 3-4 cm strips of 100% human hair. To install, the applier takes a strip of hair that nearly matches the tape in thickness, then ‘sandwiches’ it using the tape extension by applying it underneath and on top and then creating a pressure to bond the tape to the hair.
- Tape-in hair extensions are the most affordable within the semi-permanent hair extension family taking into consideration the hair’s cost and application fee.
- These extensions are the easiest to maintain, often forgotten about by the wearer thanks to their structure, attachment method and narrow width.
- Tape extensions are the most hair-friendly lengthening system available. They are extremely lightweight and do not put any pull on the client’s hair strands.
- This type of extensions gets you covered for around 4 applications with the ability to reuse for up to a year.
- A lot of hairstyles can’t be created using types of extensions other than the tape-in.
Because they are really thin, tape extensions are always hidden and extremely flexible.